-For candles first burn, it is recommended to burn for 4 hours to establish an even, full melt pool  
-Do not burn for longer than 4 hours
-Keep away from children and pets
-Keep wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times for proper burning
 -Never leave a burning candle unattended 
-Do not place near flammable objects 
-Place candles on a stable, heat resistant level surface or coaster (especially tins!)
 -Avoid burning in drafts such as open windows, ceiling fans and winds
-Extinguish if flame becomes too high or if flickering repeatedly
-Do not burn a candle in a containers that are chipped or cracked 
-Containers may become hot, please handle with care
-Allow candle to cool before replacing lid on jar 

 Soy candles do not emit toxins. If the wick is too long or the candle is burned more than 4 hours, very very light soot from the wick may accumulate on the jars. This is NOT the same as the heavy toxic soot left from paraffin candles but it can still be unsightly. Keep your candles burning nicely and soot free by following our candle care guidelines 


Easily remove the leftover metal wick from your jar! Boil about 2" of water in a pot, pour about 1/3 cup of the boiling water into the jar then put the jar into the hot water left in the pot with flame off. Let sit about 2 minutes, remove from pot, empty water. Using a butter knife, pop that wick right out of there. At this time, wipe butter knife clean of any melted wax.  Pour any melted wax remnants into a paper/styrofoam cup (heat resistant) Wipe jar dry with a paper towel.  Wipe again with a dab of rubbing alcohol on a paper towel. Clean in dishwasher and safely use away!!.

We need your consent to load the translations

We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details in the privacy policy and accept the service to view the translations.